Climate Change

 

 

I don't have much hope that this will be seen by anyone with the means to make it a reality, but I must try. I also give this freely to the world.

One of the challenges is rising temperatures in the oceans. This problem can be solved with technology that is available today and be carbon neutral (once up and running)

Here's the plan, (the red text is the entirety of the plan, the rest is commentary)

Build solar powered plants that extract COfrom the atmosphere. Take the CO2 and turn it into dry ice. Dump the dry ice into the ocean and as the dry ice sublimates, recapture the COand repeat.

The plants could be built at the poles and run 24/7 for 6 months of the year. Possibly built on abandoned oil rigs. Anywhere there is easy access to an ocean or large body of water that fees an ocean.

I am not a scientist and do not have access to all the data that is out there, nor do I have the wherewithal to do all the calculations necessary to figure out how much dry ice it would take to lower the temperature of the oceans. 

I do know our window of opportunity is getting very small, and we need to act now.

My hope is that someone who reads this blog will pass this along until it ends up in the right hands.

Comments